3.24.2015

81 ways to use Google Forms with your students


"Google Apps is one of the powerful digital toolkit for teachers. It is packed with all kinds of apps you can use both  in your teaching and for your professional growth . Think about services such as Gmail, Google Docs, Presentations, Forms, Google Calendar, Google Education, and the list goes on and on. Most of these tools are free and are part and parcel of our digital being. I am personally a huge fan of Google services and I use almost all of them including Google Code.I have been writing a lot of tutorials on each of these tools and I will still keep you updated about any new releases in this regard. Just keep in mind that I am just a teacher like you, I have no affiliation with Google and I am not paid to write about its services here, the only things that drives me to cover Google services in my posts are their practical productivity and relevance, their powerful free features, their awesome user experience,  and the level of security they provide its users." From: